RE: Autolink in a Web Page

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:07:00 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Bill and Mamie and Cindy,

Cindy and Mamie said:

>In IE5, I believe it's FILE -> SEND -> PAGE BY E-MAIL.  If the recipient
can receive HTML e-mail, then it shouldn't be a problem.  Otherwise, if
you select FILE -> SEND -> LINK BY E-MAIL, the recipient can hyperlink to
the site itself.

No such option under File on my version of IE 5.

Bill said:

>In IE 5 look under "tools", "mail and news", "send a page"
>
>At 10:56 AM 10/29/00 -0800, you wrote:

No such option under tools in my version of IE 5.

I'm using IE for the Mac. Maybe IE for PC is different.

Lori