Re: freebie bogus domain names

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2000 06:15:01 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for doing that added research on Greg Gough. Yes, Faithsite is
where ChristKitchen resides. I read the FAQ below also and my antenna
went up also  but I wrote FaithSite and clarified that the name would
remain in the ministry name and not faithsite before I ever went
through with it. I saved the email message but whether that will
carry any weight is another matter. Next time I'll get it via snail
mail. Actually this will be the first and last time I ever use a
freebie site for a client--not worth my effort, let alone all the
hastle for my client.

As I said in an earlier email FaithSite claims it was an oversight
and have agreed to change the name back to ChristKitchen. We will see
if they are telling the truth. If not, they are going to get a lot of
BAD publicity. I have a ministry of exposing false prophets--a false
Christian Hosting web site will get front page news on my web site
which is viewed by thousands of Christians every month, nyuk, nyuk,
nyuk.

Thanks,

Lori