Re the Full Moon on the 14th

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)qwest.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:24:47 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Linda,

>Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:52:54 -0800
>From: Linda <lindajeane(at)mac.com>
>Subject: Re: In regards to the list..........HOAX

>Is there a full moon tonite?

Actually it's a New Moon and also an Eclipse about Noon tomorrow PST occurring at 22 Sagittarius. A New Moon is a good time to start a new cycle, new endeavors. It's a good thing this last frackus happened before the New Moon started and not after cause it occured during the basalmic moon phase when things  rarely see fuition.

I have the problem stated recently about space showing around the top and left of the banner-menu in Netscape on the following site if anyone is interested in helping me with this. However if what Fuzzy said is true then it sounds hopeless--like a dog chasing it's tail:

>How do I do the CSS AND the (old fashioned) HTML, have both pages display
as intended - and - VALIDATE under a non-transitional DTD???

Lori
http://www.loriswebs.com/astro_theology/