RE: browser fonts too small

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)qwest.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:32:07 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

My thanks to those who tried to help me with this problem of the font being too small in Netscape (It looks fine in IE5). I have tried all the suggestions that were offered however this freebie site allows no control over anything but the body of the page, i.e., I cannot change the CSS which controls the font size on the whole page including the menu and body text.

The suggestion to alter the <.td> tag to include style font  didn't work either and neither did changing the font size of the text in the body of the document. I thought about using <.h3> tatgs but that would have made all the text bold. Also I have no idea why there are two home links other than it might be to direct the domain name to this freebie address. I can see no way to delete it from the controls I'm allowed to adjust on this site as there is only one listed in the control page.

I've had so many hair raising problems with this site (that is SUPPOSEDLY designed so even a computer illiterate person could set up a web page) the host tech person refuses to help me any more after I declined his offer to be paid a very sizeable sum for every client I recommended to his site. I don't need money that bad!!!

Lori