Re: selling online

by Lori <lorrie652(at)icehouse.net>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:26:10 -0700
 To:  "D. J. Bostock" <flouric(at)mac.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi DJ,

>I don't think it matters what computer he uses to sign up with paypal.  If it's not possible for him to sign up using your computer, or that of a member of his friends or family his public library may have an internet capable computer that he could use for the few minutes it would take to sign up.

The problem is that he can't cut and paste on webtv and he would have to do this to get the code for every item he sells--which could be 100 paintings. And thus he can't get the code for me to put on the page and PayPal won't allow me to do this for him. He does go to the libray a lot but he would have to do that for every item he sells. I'm looking for an easier solution.

Plus, he wasn't able to sign up on Pal Pal anyway.

He lives 300 miles from myself.

thanks
lori