Re: Resolutions 800 x 600 vs. 1024 x 768

by Lori Eldridge <lorrie652(at)icehouse.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:55:15 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David,

I always use 800x600 to design and view pages, however I design my
sites with % in the width of page instead of pixels so the page will
spread out when viewed in 1024x768. Most of my pages look fine in
either resolution. I don't worry about 640x480 anymore.

Lori Eldridge
www.loriswebs.com

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:20:55 -0500
From: "David D Pippen" <pipwax1(at)bellsouth.net>
Subject: Resolutions 800 x 600  vs. 1024 x 768

I am working on a site and I designed it for 1024 x 768, which is what I
use, however the site is not as attractive In 600 x 800. I would like to
know how you guys deal with this situation?

- --
David Pippen
All E-Mail has been Scanned
By Norton AntiVirus Ver 9.05.15