RE: Best Program

by Lori Eldridge <lorrie652(at)icehouse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:22:55 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Front page takes a lot of abuse, but the truth is I've never used
>it, so I can't say. I heave heard that, by default, it still creates
>some proprietary code ... Richard

I've used FrontPage and it my understanding you have to continue
using FrontPage or start completely over as you cannot mix it with
anything else--even hand coding. I would rather quit the web design
business altoghether and opt for cleaning toilets instead of using
FrontPage.  I also have several web clients who designed their site
with FrontPage that wanted me to redesign their site. I started from
scratch (hand coded html) because of FrontPage producing what I call
"code bloat". The files were considerably smaller when I was through.

take care
Lori Eldridge
www.loriswebs.com