RE: ex web client is stealing my images and holding my poetry hostage

by Lori Eldridge <lorrie652(at)icehouse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:02:06 -0800
 To:  "David D Pippen" <pipwax1(at)bellsouth.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I would not lose sleep On this issue, the fight is far to great with to
>little gain. But it is funny you should bring this up I think we need to
>look in to copyright Issues for future projects

I was just informed that my web hosting service (same as my client) is breaking the law because they decided to not get "involved".

When is an ISP liable for the Acts of it's Subscribers?
http://www.nolo.com/lawcenter/ency/article.cfm/objectID/1902780E-68C9-436B-925AC37E42F4CD71/catID/1D5464D1-2A36-45C3-95897F115FEEB097

Lori