Re: Forms - security

by Youngwilliam325(at)aol.com

 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:40:23 EST
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
overlocker(at)ev1.net writes:

> I have a client who wants me to build his website.  He has requested
>  credit-card processing capabilities; my extent of
>  "let-me-make-an-order-from-your-webpage" programming is minimal and has
>  not, to date, involved credit card transmission/reception - I do know
>  that a
Snipped..........
I recently found this. Mals e commerce http://www.ait2000.com/index.htm It's
basically an e commerce gateway(term?). they have a free service and a paid
service (cheap) for your shopping cart. I just started using them so I cannot
vouch for their reliability. But for the limited amount of e commerce that I
use it for I see no problems. they even have a utility to write the forms for
you. You (your client) will still need a merchant account to accept credit
cards. There is a tutorial on the site for how to get a merchant account.
Hope this helps.
Please note: I have no connection with the above mentioned service other than
the fact that I use them for my own needs.
Have a day
Bill