Re: puzzeling script

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:06:16 EDT
 To:  santonio(at)delanet.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hiya Steve & Friends:

Steve wrote:

> Jeff, are you using Windows?  If you don't tell Windows you want to keep the
>  new settings, it will revert back after a few seconds.
>  Please take this in the spirit it is intended.  I'm not trying to flame
>  anyone, just solve a minor mystery.

Ah, Mr. Poirot - you have solved it!  I thought I had accepted the new
settings when I changed them. Just went through it again and it stayed at the
higher resolution.

Ah well - at least the designer knows that the 800X600 is NOT the best
viewing size since the nav buttons are hidden below.

Can we go back to the milliard question again??  :-)

- Jeff Kopito