Re: table extension problem

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:56:03 EST
 To:  glandry1(at)maine.rr.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Greg:

You asked:

> Can someone tell me why the table at
>  http://www.hill-martin.com/test/test.html  does not extend all the way to
>  the right.

Do these coupla things:

- add to your BODY tag:  marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0

- in your TABLE tag, put a space between the "1" for BORDER and the
CELLPADDING attribute

Clear your cache and refresh....this should solve your problem.

Also, your comment tags aren't opened/closed properly -- unless I'm
mistaken....

You should open them with <.!--  and close with --.>

For example your comment currently reads:

<.! TableStart -- Ulead SmartSaver Pro 3.0 -- Key=SmartSaverPro>

It should be:

<.!-- TableStart -- Ulead SmartSaver Pro 3.0 -- Key=SmartSaverPro -->

(ignore the periods in the tags - just use them to fool my mailer)

- Jeff K.