Re: Good Hosting Companies

by OklaKiddo(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:18:48 EDT
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I am usually a lurker, but I must suggest the host I use. I have 4 accounts
with them and have had excellent service. The tech support is quick, patient
and right on to what I need. Down time is VERY limited..only about 3 or 4
times for maintenance since I started with them over a year ago...

http://www.hostway.com/

They have several plans that include such functions as Email Accounts, SSL,
CGI scripts and the capacity to allow your own scripts...a mail list, Chat,
Audio/Video and lots of space!!

HTH

Susan

> Hi Blue and Lauren,
>  I really benefited from the last time this subject was discussed. Taking
the
>  info from the thread, I signed on to affordable host.
>  http://www.affordablehost.com
>  They only have e-mail support but that has been fast and good. Very
>  inexpensive.  I have two sites hosted with them now, and a third next week.
>
>  I also have a few sites on
>  http://www.featureprice.com
>  They also provide very good support (phone and e-mail) and have been
>  reliable for the four years that I've used them.
>
>  on 8/15/01 1:34 PM, Lauren Hanka at bluejay(at)starband.net wrote:
>
>  > I *love* pair Networks! They may not offer tech support by telephone, but
>  > their e-mail tech support response time is *excellent!* Just send them a
>  > note, do a little something else, and presto... your answer. I am *very*
>  > pleased with them.
>  >
>  > Lauren
>  >