Re: background problems in Netscape 4.7

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:01:47 EST
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Folks:

I posted with an improper address last night so I'll try again:

HI JT:

You asked:

> Maybe I'm not using the attributes that Netscape doesn't like.
>  Enlightenment would be appreciated.

According to O'Reilly's "...In a Nutshell" series, the linked style sheet is
buggy in both IE3 and and partially supported in IE4, both on a Mac.
Webreview.com also reports that the linked style sheet is buggy in IE3 on a
Mac

The tables in the RichInStyle web site notes that linked style sheets are
buggy in NN4 and IE3.

Specific attributes I can't list - although I have seen some "problems" go
away when the styles are brought inside the HTML page rather than linked to
an outside document.

- Jeff K.