Re: Simple Question

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:24:39 EDT
 To:  santonio(at)delanet.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hiya Steve:

You wrote:

>You've got me curious.  Were you able to identify in what situations this
>happens?  If not, is it possible to show an example of where you've
>encountered this problem?

I will admit it happened only a rare circumstance - enough to make me wary of
doing it again.  The designer that told me of the gif trick also found out
the hard way.  If I remember correctly, the empty cell caused a black line
down the right side of the table.  I fiddled and tweaked, cried and begged,
but it wouldn't go away.  She dropped the gif in and the problem went away.

It might just be one of those things that if the environment is exactly
correct, the problem will occur.  Again, I only brought it up as a possible
solution should you ever get as frustrated as I was in similar circumstances.

Hope this helps....

- Jeff Kopito