Re: FreeForm 1.0 in Netscape?

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:31:47 EDT
 To:  beckison(at)earthlink.net,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Becky:

You wrote:

> Any idea why this might be? There is a
>  small piece of code flashing in the Netscape source- does that mean
>  anything? Thanks!

There's a *bunch* of problems with this code - opening and closing tags,
nesting problems, etc.-- have you run this through a validator ? Do that
first....

The blinking tag - <.d1> - what is that?  I can't find any reference to this
tag anywhere.

Note that the in the attribute that precedes it, the quote mark is missing as
well....

I don't know what FreeForm is, but if somebody trusted this site entirely to
a piece of software, there are problems that will have to be hand
corrected....

Let me know if you need any further help - will be glad to help with the
surgery and learn along with you.....   :-)

- Jeff Kopito