Re: validating, one more to go, maybe

by Lois Duckworth <leduckw(at)ici.net>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:33:52 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Folks!
This was the final "test"!!

>Check the DTD you are using - HTML4.0 will not allow the NAME attibute for
>images, but HTML4.01 will!!

AllI had to do was type  a number 1 in the right place and-YIPPEE!!  My
page validated !!
What a great way to end the day and what a great help you have been.

I have also followed other advice some of you have sent to me and all is well.
Yes, I finally did put the width and height for each of those images.

Mouseovers work great and the page loads quicker, of course!!

Thanks again to all.

Now waiting for the server guy to fix those permissions and I can continue
to use old faithful BBEdit and move forward.

Lois Duckworth (Whew, these eyes are tired!)