Re: Spelling and Grammar skills.

by Lois Duckworth <leduckw(at)ici.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:04:14 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Gardenia rote:
>
>>Am I the only person noting (with mild amusement and no malice) the errors
>>in postings on this topic?
OK, Jeff, and all,
I am enjoying this thread even after having a laugh at my own mistake.
Truth is I do not use the spell checker as much as I use my dictionary and
it is a heavy one.
I just want to add that I was a fourth grade teacher. Therefore I know
there are many public elementary school teachers who are dedicated to
improving spoken and written English.  Being retired (much more exposure to
the vernacular) I have had to accept the fact that our work is far from
finished!!
TTFN,
Lois