Re: programs...

by Roland <roland(at)ninehells.org>

 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2000 23:03:24 -0400 (EDT)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
My suggestion isn't something real cheap, but I think it's well worth the
money. I purchased Photoshop LE(Limited Edition) for about 99 bucks at Best
Buy, and I often use that for creating graphics, however I prefer to make
them in Macromedia's Flash 4, then clean them up in Photoshop. For me,
Flash provides a lot more flexibility and ease, especially in making jpegs.
My two cents.

Martin McCarthy

<snip>
>I know about Illustrator and Photoshop..  but..  I am looking for a
>morrreee...  "economical" alternative right now  :)    SUGGESTIONS?
>
>Woodman
<snip>

Martin McCarthy
Webmaster, http://www.ninehells.org