Re: table rowspan problem

by Lori Eldridge <lorel(at)ior.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:10:17 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

I figured out the problem with the help of two folks who  wrote me offline.=
 It all boils down to I had problems with my includes. In order to view the=
 includes before I upload them I surround them with <.html> etc., codes. I=
 forgot to take those codes off the logo txt include (this is why the page=
 still worked with the html code as it was in an include). Also the left bar=
 include had the extra TD    /TD tags that I had later removed and forgot to=
 upload that include.  Those two corrections fixed the page so it loads the=
 way I want now.=20

=46rom now on I'll check my include files :o)

Thanks for your help.

Lori