Re: Forms revisited

by Gordon Jessop <gordo(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:40:15 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Using mailto as a form processor is highly undesirable, due to the
points you make below.  I would suggest that you investigate a proper
form processing software that will allow you to avoid the pitfalls of
mailto.

for a free solution, try:
www.remote-software.com

for a more robust form processor, try:
http://www.suiteseven.com/

for a free solution, (although not nearly as robust) try:
www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/formmail.shtml

Hope this helps,
Gordon

--
suite 7: the e-business suite (tm)
http://www.suiteseven.com/

e-business development tools.

Calling all photoshop wizards, gif magicians, web developer gurus ;)
Enter your designs now for our logo re-design contest:

	http://www.suiteseven.com/promotions/redesign.html
	$25,000 suite 7 grand prize!