Re: Word processor

by Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:30:33 -0700
 To:  Elisa Ma <ema(at)oblix.com>,
gardenia(at)mac.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 9:54 AM -0700 4/5/00, Elisa Ma wrote:
>Try Allaire Homesite.
>
>gardenia(at)mac.com wrote:
>
>  > Well, they say there's no such thing as a stupid question, so
>here goes: what's the best word processor to use for HTML stuff?
>I'm doing my very first project, my company's procedures manual, on
>my iBook using MS Word98 for Mac (it will actually be run on a
>Compac PC w/ Windows 98). I seem to have nothing but headaches.  I
>thought that HTML saved as text only would work anywhere.  Can
>anyone point me in the right direction?

BBEdit <http://web.barebones.com/> is the de facto standard for Mac
HTML editing. Another good editor for HTML is Alpha. Here's a link to
versiontracker to pick up Alpha
<http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=220>.
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs(at)ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing