Re: Netscape6, JS, Frames, and Anything you Do not want Fancy!

by Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:40:06 -0700
 To:  Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:08 AM -0400 4/13/00, Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com wrote:
>       Yes, I am going off today.

>         HOwever, since I am having to work with this nightmare, any helpful
>suggestions appreciated. Just do not get me going on Gates, Microsoft and
>Netscape. I have had my tirade.  Sorry.   Lisa

I'd suggest waiting for NS6 to get out of the pre-release stage
before worrying about it. It is clearly pre-beta and only out as a
means of showing some progress.
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs(at)ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing