Re: Resolution check and Pop-up

by Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2000 12:23:01 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:08 PM -0600 5/9/00, Jim H wrote:
>Hello:
>
>I have a site that looks best in 800x600 resolution. I would like to
>create a javascript that would check for the users screen
>resolution,

Sorry to cut that off, but I was just looking into the various ways
of getting the info from the browser. I know JavaScript is one way.
Anyone have some Perl, Java, or other means of grabbing the info?
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs(at)ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing