Re: footer too high

by webmaster(at)electroservice.com

 Date:  Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:20:29 -0500
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorrie652(at)icehouse.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I am redesigning a new site and have it all ready to go but ever
>since I uploaded a counter (lower left corner) now the footer is
>about 3/4 of an inch from the bottom of the page and I can't figure
>out what the problem is--the symbol for the footer is much smaller
>than the space alloted. I validated the page and the css and
>everything is ok.

In Safari, and in IE 5.2 for Mac, it looks just fine.  The counter
icon sits snugly inside the footer.

One suggestion though.  The webmaster link, also set on the footer
line, will fall well to the right of the footer on screens wider than
the graphic used as the footer.  You may want to specify window size
or table size to keep everything neat and snug.