Re: RE: Netscape Problems

by "Lynn Struble" <lstruble(at)gw.libofmich.lib.mi.us>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:42:30 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<jmackintosh(at)iturf.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you for the replies to my message.

I looked at the Ontap.com site.  When I set the table width to 750 and =
both columns to 175 and 575
respectively it took care of the problem.

Again, thank you so much everyone.

Lynn Struble
Systems & Program Tech. II=20

>>> "Mackintosh, Jeffrey" <jmackintosh(at)iturf.com> - 2/10/00 1:28 PM >>>
Lynn,

The first thing I would do is get a firm table width for the page.  I have
found that Netscape likes firm widths in all tags or none at all.

Take a look at some of our pages - http://www.ontap.com.  They are =
designed
for both IE and Netscape no matter what.

Jeff Mackintosh
OnTap.com HTML Designer
jmackintosh(at)iturf.com
(609) 655-8995, ext. 3088