RE: Strange...web hit activity.

by "Martin Clifford" <MLC1(at)nrc.gov>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:27:12 -0500
 To:  <jimb(at)aci.on.ca>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<dbarne20(at)visteon.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've no idea, but generally I'd like to think that people are better than =
that.  Utopian, yes, I know.

Martin

>>> "Barnes, David (D.)" <dbarne20(at)visteon.com> 03/28/02 09:24AM >>>
how hard would it be to write a script to fill the form from a data base =
of
generic answers for the form every 3-4 hours per day.  I mean if your =
going
to go to the trouble of generating false traffic in hopes of milking the
client for more money I would think you would do everything possible to =
make
the traffic look real.

Dave Barnes=20