Re: IP Addresses

by "Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:02:28 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
<Keith(at)webgraffix.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
No problems, happens to the best of us :-)

>>> "Keith Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com> 09/11/02 09:04pm >>>
Nigel,

Thanks for the pointers.  I actually understood that, but had managed
lose a little clarity of understanding about it for some reason.  The
software itself has not been changed.  I installed the software and run
it
from our own servers, so it hasn't changed.  What I figure is that
Network
Solutions changed something that now makes it impossible for the
software to
do a reverse DNS lookup.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond and correcting my
thought
process (It needs a little calibration from time to time).

Thanks,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix
www.webgraffix.com