Re: Validator Javascript Link

by George Bray <George.Bray(at)linkalarm.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:28:08 +1100
 To:  "s p a c e fish" <spacefish(at)spacefish.net>,
"Basics-HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Thanks, but no. What I'm looking for is a javascript which
>automatically inserts
>the URI of the page currently in my browser and sends it to the validator. I'm
>not familiar enough with javascript to write it myself but thought
>someone might
>remember the tip.
>--
>paula d. taft

http://linktool.com swings your URL to various validators.  You can
pass your URL to it.  It won't be hard for us to use the URL of the
referring page.  I'll get that change put into the next revision. So
then you'll just have to choose your linktool bookmark and it will
use the URL of the page you're on.

Great idea, thanks.

	George

--