Re: photoshop 5

by Kevin Dail <kddm(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:31:44 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  Chris <christopherm(at)intermediatn.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Hello Jill,
>
>Please excuse those with extreme mental disabilities and a complete lack of
>communicative skills.  I am sorry, I do not have any sites off hand, but I'm
>
>Christopher Menke

Christopher,

I don't think there was any call for this derogatory comment. While
the answers you are deriding were short, they were still pertinent to
the posters question. Can we please keep personal remarks like this
out of our posts? The rest of your comments were helpful. There was
no need for the first sentence at all.

My apologies to the rest of the list.

Best Regards,

Kevin John Dail
Art Director, Web Illuminators Inc.,
Web Design, Graphics and Business Solutions
kdail(at)webilluminators.com
http://www.webilluminators.com