Re: Fallen and Can't get up

by Kevin Dail <kddm(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:33:46 -0500
 To:  "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I'm searching for a simple grey background for the text of my website.  Can
>anyone suggest good places to look on the Net?  Haven't had any luck so far.
>
>Susan Kemp

Susan,

If you make an html page in which you do not specify a color, it will
automatically be grey. If you wish to be sure, include the following
inside your body tag:

bgcolor="#CCCCCC"

The CCCCCC is the hexidecimal code for grey. 000000 would be black
and FFFFFF would be white. The quotes are necessary.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Kevin John Dail
Art Director, Web Illuminators Inc.,
Web Design, Graphics and Business Solutions
kdail(at)webilluminators.com
http://www.webilluminators.com