Re: Question

by Kevin Dail <kddm(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:59:11 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>just a note on the font issue .. mac vs pc .. I had an interesting
>lesson over the weekend .. my bold was missing when I looked at a
>site
>on my friends mac .. made me nuts trying to figure it out .. turns
>out after some digging on the mac site .. bold does not display in
>the smaller font sizes on a mac .. so any font size "2" or smaller
>will appear as normal text .. using strong doesn't work either ..
>another
>thing to consider when designing ..
>
>susan

I create and view sites on a Mac. I have never encountered this
problem with bold/strong and small font sizes...

I *do* know that when I view sites on my partners PC the sizes of the
fonts are definitely much larger.

Best Regards,

Kevin John Dail
Art Director, Web Illuminators Inc.,
Web Design, Graphics and Business Solutions
kdail(at)webilluminators.com
http://www.webilluminators.com