Re: Engine Submission

by George Bray <listoid(at)linkalarm.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:24:32 +1000
 To:  "Daniel B. Swartz,
Ph.D.,
CI,
CT" <danswartz(at)ezaccess.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 8:53 AM -0500 10/4/00, Daniel B. Swartz, Ph.D., CI, CT wrote:
>Can someone recommend various sites that one can best submit their
>pages to search engine for the best listing?  Is it best to hire a firm to
>do this for you?  Any other tips on submitting to search engines for maximum
>exposure and the listing closest to the top?

Dan,

Try WebPosition, software for Windows.  It does a great job of
submitting to all the different engines and querying how well you are
placed with them

It's not a site, but software.  I've not come across a site that can
do as much.  Don't forget, you'll get the best results regularly
submitting ALL your pages to the top 10 engines. Unfortunately, it's
a continual process to get listed in the top results for the keywords
you've chosen.

http://www.webposition.com/

It worked wonders for us.

	George

--
George Bray - LinkAlarm - Web Site Link Validation Service
Web: http://linkalarm.com  Email: mailto:george.bray(at)linkalarm.com