RE: false identity..NOT

by "Bob Masters" <admin(at)BobMasters.com>

 Date:  Sun, 21 May 2000 17:26:39 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey guys and (especially gals)... enough is enough! Quit socking every
body's bandwidth with this crap. Lets get back to serious, mature business
and stop acting like a bunch of pre-schoolers. (No, sorry, even they aren't
this bad. They only do what they do because they haven' had the opportunity
to learn better.)

Masters