RE: designing for IE and NS

by "Bob Masters" <admin(at)BobMasters.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2000 10:56:31 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
FYI -

I knew I had seen this somewhere but forgot who the vendor is. But,
receiving an update notice from McAfee rang the bell...

To quote:

"Netscape 4.6+ users can install... to gain capability for our applications;
however, IE 4.0+ must be installed prior to installing the plug-in."

It's a cruel world (sometimes).

Adobe once had a warning similar to the above but they have rearranged their
requirements (THEY SAY).

Bob Masters