RE: Question about a client

by "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 May 2002 02:54:38 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

Just a note to say I just decided to try calling him one last time and lo
and behold he actually answered. I explained to him that as short as he is
on money, I got bills too (I said it much nicer though). I at least got a
partial payment out of him...Maybe. we agreed on 2 weeks to send in the
percentage for him to "show good faith" to me. So now I wait 2 weeks. We'll
see after that what happens.

Thanks for all the help,

Phil