RE: AOL users - can you help?

by "Gina K. Anderson" <ginakra(at)one.net>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:17:37 -0500
 To:  "Hwg-Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi John,

Below are the instructions for your client..hope this helps
:)

Gina
----------------------------------

Sending blind copies

Send blind copies of your e-mail when you do not want the
primary addressee(s) to know that you have sent the e-mail
to anyone else.

To send a blind copy:
--On the AOL toolbar, click Write.

--In the Send To: box, type the e-mail address(es) of the
primary recipient(s).

--In the Copy To: box, type the e-mail address(es) of the
recipient(s) of blind copies in parentheses. For example:
(aolmember1, aolmember2, aolmember3)

--In the Subject: field, type a subject line for your
e-mail.

--In the message box, type your e-mail message.

When you have finished, click Send Now. (Or click Send
Later, if you are offline.)

Notes

All of the recipients of your e-mail can received blind
copies: you do not have to designate a primary recipient.

Recipients of blind copies will not see the names of others
who received blind copies.

As the sender of the e-mail, you will always see all names
on the e-mail (even those who received blind courtesy
copies) -- whether you look in your online mailbox, or in
your offline mailbox, or if one of the e-mail recipients
forwards a copy of the e-mail back to you.