RE: Domain Expiration?

by "Gina K. Anderson" <ginakra(at)one.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:39:59 -0500
 To:  "Keith Kaste" <kkaste(at)hotbot.com>,
"HWG Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Keith,

The record I had there can come from just about any whois
lookup.  I usually use:

http://betterwhois.com/

Type in the domain name such as thisname.com into the box
and hit "search".  It'll give you a record stating the
owner, how they can be contacted, etc.

Hope this helps,
Gina