Re: How to schedule clients/jobs?

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:53:10 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow! I wish I had your problem. I'm lucky if I can drum up one client every
3 or 4 months. God knows I could use the money too. If I was you I would
inform the potential client that you are involved in a project and that you
can begin their project when the other one is finished. If it's not a big
project you could probably handle 2 at a time. Of course you could always
pass some work my way ;-)

Lisa