RE: Quickbooks Help/Accounting & Business Software

by "Gina K. Anderson" <ginakra(at)one.net>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:14:24 -0500
 To:  "HWG Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,

Wow!  Thanks for all the helpful replies (on and offlist)
about my plea for QuickBooks help!  With the information I
got, I think I might be able to figure this out. I have a
better understanding with how QB works, and I have also
downloaded MYOB from several recommendations.  I'm comparing
the two right now.

I don't know what I would do without you all, thanks for
being so generous with your knowledge.

Thanks again,
Gina

HWG: hwg-business mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA