Re: International copyright violations - resolved

by "D3" <dad065(at)epix.net>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:51:02 -0400
 To:  <webwham(at)fido.ca>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gil,

    I noticed that too when I was investigating them.  I wonder how they can
stay in business with changing their company name 3 times in this short of a
time period.  Maybe they stole the JPages name and logo from another
developer also.

    These are the types of people who can give web developers a bad name.

Dan Dunham
D3 Web Design
http://www.d3web.com