RE: ISP Costs

by "Walter Kesting" <kesting(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:53:03 -0500
 To:  "'Ben Ocean'" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben:

I started an ISP in Gainesville Florida in 1994 called Florida Digital
Turnpike (fdt.net).  If you are SERIOUS about doing this and want to chat
about it please email me back and I will give you my phone number or you can
give me your number.  As this would be off of the topic I suggest we handle
all correspondence by direct email and keep it off the HTML Guild system.

There are many alternative paths which you face and I am looking at the
possibility of getting back into the business.

Sincerley,

Walter Kesting
Peace