RE: E-Commerce

by "Aaron S. King" <aaron(at)trendoidwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:44:36 -0500
 To:  <Yourwebedge(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Roger,

I prefer dreamweaver and ultraDev.  There are some easily installed
extensions downloadable for free from the macromedia website for
ecommerce.  I'd like to recommend Paypal and AuthorizeNet as the two
easy ones.  They take care of the security and processing you take care
of keeping track of what is in the order.  Just a suggestion and the
easy way if you use macromedia.

Aaron S. King
Trendoid Web Guru
Trendoid Web Design