Re: cheap domain registration

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:09:57 -0600
 To:  <ShemaXod(at)aol.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One should always be careful with "too good to be true" is attacheed to it,
but, yes, there are other reliable domain registrants that can be trusted.
Some are even off-shoots of InterNic (Network Solutions), almost like
resellers for hosting.

I have many clients who are registered with InterNic, but I now use a
different register because it is cheaper and I have had no problems with
them.   If anyone is interested in the one I use, please eMail me privately
for their uri.

Joyce Taylor
Sr. Web Site Designer -  Taylor-Made
Desktop Publishing - Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.com/
jtaylor(at)taymade.com
ICQ# 1173952