RE: e-commerce advice . . .

by "Cathy Favre" <cfavre(at)idon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2000 16:57:21 -0700
 To:  " l i s a" <lsmarion(at)acs3.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lisa,

You will have be careful as to what your clients expect. Do they expect you
to take care of the merchant account, SSL layer, etc. that come with an
e-commerce website? This situation alone could give you more headaches that
you bargain for.
Miva Merchant is easy to use but I don't like the look of the page you end
up with.

Only my two cents,

Claude