ad rates

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:19:23 +0800
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hello list,

may i ask for some assistance?  i maintain and own an online magazine based
in and for a province in the philippines.  recently, i got an inquiry from a
US based company who wanted to place a banner ad in my site.  at present my
ad rates are prepared for local  companies (provincial not even national) so
the rates are very much lower and somewhat "subsidized".  i want to have an
idea about how much is the going rate for ads for a similar site in the US.
i have seen this site
http://adres.internet.com/adrates/article/0,1401,,00.html
 which gives a good sample ad rate guide but i am not sure if it is current.
i just want to see other sites if anyone of you know about this.

many thanks.

aline parrone
editor/webmaster/publisher
banahawbreeze.com
Life is like taking pictures; sometimes you have to change the angle to get
a better view.   Want to see the world from our view?
http://www.banahawbreeze.com  (Updated daily.)