Re: Hosting Company Recommendations Needed

by "BlueBird WebDesign" <webmaster(at)bluebirdwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Sat, 6 Oct 2001 11:19:27 -0700
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Although I do not have Kevin's level of experience with this company, I just
had to jump in here and support his post. Pair Networks is wonderful,
wonderful, wonderful! They were patient with my "newbie" questions, and very
helpful with technical assistance as I became more knowledgeable.

Billing is seamless. Speed and reliability is fantastic. Customer service is
incredible.

Their e-mail support is prompt and thorough. They've never left me pulling
my hair out, or "out on a limb," and have always followed a problem (my
problem --not theirs) to its resolution. I'm not sure if other hosting
companies offer this service, but I subscribe to an e-mail alert program
from pair that keeps me up-to-date on matters affecting their operations. I
am so happy with this company, and feel so fortunate to have made this
excellent host selection.

Lauren, another pair Networks fan
BlueBird WebDesign
http://www.bluebirdwebdesign.com