Re: Hosting Company Recommendations Needed

by "Scott A. Choitz" <schoitz(at)new.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:36:13 -0500
 To:  "Adam L. Simpson" <adam2(at)netsonic.net>
 Cc:  "HWG-Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Busted?  This is not something to be busted for.

I commend you on your short research.  But your research only lists a domain
name and the time the record was created.

I do not deny this, as well as the web site does show that it is now a
division of Choitz Ltd.  It does not show that Virtual Technologies had been
in business for a few short years, under another name, prior to our
acquiring its organization and assets.  Nor that I had done business with
them during that time.

Someone had asked for recommendations, and I had replied with a few short
lines.  Not enough though, to be considered a sales pitch, which would have
been poor taste.  Had I not owned the company at this time, I still would
have recommended it.  But at the same time, had I not owned it, I would have
felt a little more freedom to say more.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I stand behind mine, more than you
could ever guess.

Scott