Re: checking algorithm was Re: back door

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:43:43 -0800
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HWG-Business list members in general,

Just for the record, I've responded to Bryan privately with the ASP script
that verifies if someone is logged in or not. I chose not to post it here,
as this is the BUSINESS list, not the TECHNIQUES list, where code-posting is
more acceptable. If anyone else is REALLY curious to see the code that
prevents BACK DOORS and DEEP LINKS to the IN UNIFORM site, email me
off-list.

Kehvan