RE: Question about a client

by "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 May 2002 19:55:35 -0400
 To:  "Ivan Hoffman" <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My contract was not a cut and paste type. I spent a lot of time with my
current lawyer to make sure my needs were met. I'm sure there will be things
that haven't been thought of even with a lengthy contract, but hopefully
most of the Very Important (and maybe not so important...if there is such a
thing) points have been taken care of.

Phil