Re: How to make a midi

by "Karin Ransdell" <karin(at)ransdell.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:54:14 -0500
 To:  <webmaster(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>,
"HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Teajai,
Please, please, please, don't go the midi route.  There are too many other
quality formats out there.  Take a look at http://www.DrKRocks.com, go to
the discography and see if this is something similar to what you'd like to
do.  Be warned, the load time is incredibly slow right now, as the back-end
is being reworked.  If this type of thing is an option for you, let me know
and I'll explain the details.

Karin